Family of Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family of Bleach

Long Live FOB!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE RAPTURE HAS COME AND GONE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
God
New Shinigami Recruit
New Shinigami Recruit
God

THE RAPTURE HAS COME AND GONE Empty
PostSubject: THE RAPTURE HAS COME AND GONE   THE RAPTURE HAS COME AND GONE EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:42 am

~Hmm... It appears that everyone else here has seemed to have moved on, and I am the only one... LEFT BELOW!!! Well, I still salute those who still walk in the path of FOB. Perhaps there are some serious life lessons to all of the events that have taken place in FOB over the many months of its entirety. For one, the concept of omnipotence being impossible. As it has been said, "Can the omnipotent god creat a rock that even he cannot lift? If so, does he still remain omnipotent?" This of course is a paradox rather than a life lesson, but a very thought involved paradox at that. For those of you who still exist on this sight and are reading this, I want you to take into consideration this little statement here. We had all believed that the mighty FOB was never going to die. Obviously, we were wrong. FOB had grown too large, too powerful for its own good, and as a result, crumbled beneath the people who stood loyal to it.
Like a Star @ heaven

~T'waz a sad day indeed; the day that the very foundation of the clan collapsed under the weight of power. And too long has it been happening, and continuing forth today, the corruption of stability leading to the downfal of a once great empire. As history has shown us the error of the past, so too does it show us the error of our present. If we could all learn from our mistakes, we can rise up again one day. We can become a mighty clan once again, but this time, things will be different. There will be no rapture. We will learn from our errors. And FOB will live on forever as the he omnipotent clan that shall live on for the remainder of our lives!

~Words spoken but not heard~
_______~X Gothic X7~_______
Back to top Go down
https://familyofbleach.forumotion.com
Neoh
Admin
Admin
Neoh

PostSubject: Re: THE RAPTURE HAS COME AND GONE   THE RAPTURE HAS COME AND GONE EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 3:20 am

You have been heard, old friend.
Back to top Go down
God
New Shinigami Recruit
New Shinigami Recruit
God

PostSubject: Re: THE RAPTURE HAS COME AND GONE   THE RAPTURE HAS COME AND GONE EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 8:48 pm

Thank you. this may sound stupid, but it means a lot to me!
Back to top Go down
Goreonius
Captain
Captain
Goreonius

PostSubject: Re: THE RAPTURE HAS COME AND GONE   THE RAPTURE HAS COME AND GONE EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:45 pm

hey, i heard from a certain source (neo) that bleach underground is comeing back, search the runesscape fourms!
Back to top Go down
God
New Shinigami Recruit
New Shinigami Recruit
God

PostSubject: Re: THE RAPTURE HAS COME AND GONE   THE RAPTURE HAS COME AND GONE EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:01 pm

alright, cool! good to hear that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE RAPTURE HAS COME AND GONE   THE RAPTURE HAS COME AND GONE Empty

Back to top Go down

THE RAPTURE HAS COME AND GONE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Family of Bleach :: The Rest :: Reports-
Jump to: