Family of Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family of Bleach

Long Live FOB!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Custom Bleach Character~!

Go down 
+8
Deiss15
bilbo
God
Gordon602
Bankai Power
Ichigo ownage
Gamen9000
Senna
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Senna
Admin
Admin
Senna

Custom Bleach Character~! Empty
PostSubject: Custom Bleach Character~!   Custom Bleach Character~! EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 9:52 pm

Ever wanted to show off your own custom bleach character? Post it on this forum~!

Basic Info

Name:
Real Age:
Appearance Age:
Body Stats

Height:
Weight:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Skin Color:

Physical Appearance

Shinigami Picture:
Gigai Picture:
Favorite Quote:

Squad

Squad:
Seat:
Squad Specialty:

Zanpaktou

Name:
Description:
Unreleased Picture:

Shikai Release:
Shikai Appearance:
Shikai Picture:
Shikai Ability:

Bankai Name:
Bankai Appearance:
Bankai Picture:
Bankai Ability:

Kidou

Number of Kidou Known:
Hado (Wave of Destruction):
Bakudo (Binding Spell):

Binding spells (Bakudo)

1. Sai - obstruction, paralyzes the target's muscles.
9. Geki - apparently engulfs the target in red light making them unable to move.
Incantation: Disintegrate, Black Dog of Rondanini. Look upon yourself and burn. Tear away your own throat!
58. Kakushitsuijaku - tracks and locates any spiritual force.
Incantation: Heart of the south, eye of the north, finger of the west, foot of the east, arrive with the wind and depart with the rain.
61. Rikujo-Ko-Ro - binds the target with six beams of light.
75. Gochu-Tekkan - forms a cage made of five incredibly high and thick pillars.
Incantation: Walls of ironsand, a priestly pagoda, glowing ironclad fireflies. Standing upright, silent to the end.
77. Tenteiku-Ra - transmits messages to anyone within Soul Society.
Incantation: Black and white net. Twenty-two bridges, sixty-six crowns and belts. Footprints, distant thunder, sharp peak, engulfing land, hidden in the night, sea of clouds, blue line.Form a circle and fly through the heavens.
99. Kin - binds the arms of the target with spiritual fabric and iron shafts.
99, part 2. bankin - The first song wraps the target in a strong fabric, the second song pierces it with metal blades, the final song smashes the target with an immense metal cube.
Incantation: first song: shiryu, second song: hyakurensan, final song: bankin taiho

Destructive spells (Hado)

4. Byakurai - fires a straight bolt of lightning from the extended forefinger of the caster.
31. Shakkaho - casts a red ball of spiritual energy at target.
Incantation: Ye Lord, Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man, Inferno and pandemonium, The sea barrier surges, March on to the south!
33. So-Katsui - casts a blue ball of spiritual energy at the target. Similar to 31 but more powerful and accurate.
Incantation: O Lord, Mask of flesh and bone, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man, Truth and temperance, Upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws!
54. Haien - is able to completely burn and incinerate a target.
63. Raiko-Ho - summons a huge energy wave that travels forward to annihilate the target. Incantation: Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle.
90. Kurohitsugi - surrounds the target in a building-sized black box of spiritual energy, which is then pierced by dozens of energy "spears", resulting in extensive damage on all parts of the target.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom Bleach Character~!   Custom Bleach Character~! EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 10:06 pm

Seems like you put a lot of work into this, thanks for the contribution.
Back to top Go down
Gamen9000
Rukongai Resident
Rukongai Resident
Gamen9000

PostSubject: Re: Custom Bleach Character~!   Custom Bleach Character~! EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 10:26 pm

wow this is cool i might make one myself later Cool
Back to top Go down
Ichigo ownage
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: Custom Bleach Character~!   Custom Bleach Character~! EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 11:15 pm

lol im to lazy to make one =P
Back to top Go down
Bankai Power
Spiritually Aware Human
Spiritually Aware Human
Bankai Power

PostSubject: Re: Custom Bleach Character~!   Custom Bleach Character~! EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 12:23 pm

don't worry I'll eventually make one also
Back to top Go down
Gordon602
Human
Human
Gordon602

PostSubject: Re: Custom Bleach Character~!   Custom Bleach Character~! EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 4:31 am

to much work Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom Bleach Character~!   Custom Bleach Character~! EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 12:30 am

You guys are all lazy.
Back to top Go down
God
New Shinigami Recruit
New Shinigami Recruit
God

PostSubject: Re: Custom Bleach Character~!   Custom Bleach Character~! EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 2:49 pm

hehe... I'd make one right now, but as everyone else said "Too lazy" I may get to it eventually however.
Back to top Go down
https://familyofbleach.forumotion.com
bilbo
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: Custom Bleach Character~!   Custom Bleach Character~! EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 2:06 am

Zanpakuto Application¤

Zanpakuto Name: akumaseki Twisted Evil
Weapon: sara sword
Shikai Command: control
Bankai Command: destory the mind

bankai:
it has the power to take control over the entire human or hollow body. allowing me to control its att and ec*.
it also allows me to tap into peopls true power..making them stronger.

shikai:
just allows me to control the human mind(like aizens) but not let me control wat people see. just lets me controls ther actions
Back to top Go down
Deiss15
Shinigami Academy Student
Deiss15

PostSubject: Re: Custom Bleach Character~!   Custom Bleach Character~! EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 2:10 am

Zanpakuto Name: Jikanhakaisha (time destroyer)
Weapon: Dragon Dagger
Shikai Command: Time Warp
Bankai Command: Destory the Bonds Of Time

Shikai Ability: Slows down the Fabric of time and Warps me to different spots of time.
(Sara Sword)

Bankai Apility: Temporarly freezes the opponent in time. During this the opppnent can't move or think.
(Sara GodSword)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/deissman

PostSubject: Re: Custom Bleach Character~!   Custom Bleach Character~! EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 2:10 am

Basic Info

Name: Nova(i've forgotten my last name)
Real Age: 100
Appearance Age: 22

Body Stats

Height: 6'1
Weight: 200
Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: blue
Skin Color: white

Squad

Squad: 3rd
Seat: 3rd seat
Squad Specialty: quick responce team

Zanpaktou

Name: Amatsu Kouken
Description: Human in very strong armor with wings

Shikai Release: Kouken defend those whom are loyal!
Shikai Appearance: My blade shatters creating a barrier that can enclose anything.
Shikai Ability: Barrier technique

Bankai Name: Amatsu Kouken arise and show your power to those unjust!(
Bankai Appearance: Blade turns into a pure energy weapon.
Bankai Ability: Strong sword

Last edited by Cloud-Ex1 on Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kite
Human
Human
Kite

PostSubject: Re: Custom Bleach Character~!   Custom Bleach Character~! EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 8:57 pm

idk what they are rofl
Back to top Go down
01 slayer1
Plus Spirit
Plus Spirit
01 slayer1

PostSubject: Re: Custom Bleach Character~!   Custom Bleach Character~! EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 1:37 am

Basic Info

Name: Suikotsu
Real Age: 18
Appearance Age: 18

Body Stats

Height: 5.6
Weight: 140
Hair Color: brown
Eye Color: brown

substute soul reaper

Zanpaktou

Name: daikirai
Description: hate
Shikai Release: shatter the heavens daikirai
Shikai Appearance: my blades hilt switches from a dark blue to a dark red and the blade on one side turns black while the otherside remains the same

Shikai Ability: by forcing my spirit energy to the tip of the blade it is unleashes a narrow ray of energy as wide as the very tip of my blade yet will extend up to 100 feet and is capable of cutting through even the strongest of opponets.
But if i force my spirit energy along the length of my blade a can unleash a wave of spirit energy that is capable of disrupting any enemys spirit energy but also is capable of defeating several weaker enemies in one blow yet aginst a stronger oponent it will have little effect.

Bankai Name: nenshou daikirai
Bankai Appearance: the blade turns solid black and the hilt red
Bankai Ability: the small size allows me to have my power focused to a single spot while also allowing me to increase my speed to a higher lvl My shikai abiltys are also increased in speed and strength while using my bankai
Back to top Go down
Deiss15
Deiss15

PostSubject: Re: Custom Bleach Character~!   Custom Bleach Character~! EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 11:17 pm

Basic Info

Name: Morgawr
Real Age: Unknown
Appearance Age: 17

Body Stats

Height: 5'8
Weight: 150
Hair Color: Blond
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Color: White with a light Tan

Rouge Soul Reaper (left the soul society out of hate)

Zanpaktou

Name: Jikanhakaisha
Description: A sword without a guard and all along hilt and blade its half white and black

Shikai Release: Brake The Bonds Of Time Jikanhakaisha
Shikai Appearance: Goes into a smaller dagger type weapon color of blade and hilt stay the same.
Shikai Ability: Increases speed so much to me it feels like i stoped time.

Bankai Name: Ultimate Jikanhakaisha
Bankai Appearance: Turns into twin blades one Black the other white. Both Long swords mid-evil style.
Bankai Ability: Speed will return to normal .Getting touched in the same spot twice (once from each blade) Freezes the person in time. The spots will be marked with hour glasses All other things will go on but they will just stop moving and thinking. Effects will stop once touched again in the same spot. If there are 7 hour glasses on the body the speed and strength of the oppenent are cut in half. Hour glasses disappear when Bankai is over.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/deissman
Koren Laton
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: Custom Bleach Character~!   Custom Bleach Character~! EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:38 pm

Okay, I suppose I should apply.

Basic Info

Name: Aki Nai ( Translated to Autumn Dead)
Real Age: 944
Appearance Age: 32

Body Stats

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 143
Hair Color: Black swoop, with red highlights
Eye Color: Green

Squad

Squad: None
Seat: Exiled
Squad Specialty: N/A

Zanpaktou

Name: Togiro
Description: A large midevil looking sworld. Very plain. The whole sword is black.

Shikai Release: Togi, ako...... (Break my child)
Shikai Appearance: The tip of the blade is broken off, creating a more diagonal blade than normal. It's hilt is black, while the blade itself is red.
Shikai Ability: Obviously the normal stuff, increased speed and power, but Autumn's shikai also contains Explosi, a type of reiatsu only he has. Upon contact, the blade will release reiatsu into what it is hitting, and that reiatsu will then explode. This isn't a huge explosion, all it really does is make Autumn hit harder, and do more damage if he hits flesh. These explosions can't damage other Zanpakuto's, but they do give Autumn a boost. The blade also becomes twice as heavy. Call it a weakness, but Autumn can handle it just fine.

Bankai Name: Bankai....
Bankai Appearance: The hilt becomes red and the blade itself becomes black, the opposite of Shikai. Explosi becomes more pronounced, doing about 3 times the damage that Shikai would. Continued battle against this Bankai could damage or break the opponents Zanpakuto. The blade "fixes itself from the broken state it was in and becomes a little larger.
Bankai Ability: Increased Explosi. The abiltiy to create explosions from his reiatsu outside of his sword.
Back to top Go down
Onyx553
Human
Human
Onyx553

PostSubject: Re: Custom Bleach Character~!   Custom Bleach Character~! EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 6:54 am

Basic Info

Name:Shen
Real Age:89
Appearance Age:24

Body Stats

Height: 5'11
Weight:113
Hair Color:black
Eye Color:blue
Skin Color:white

Physical Appearance

Shinigami Picture:?
Gigai Picture:?
Favorite Quote:Becareful of your thouhgts...Because: your thoughts become your words, and your words become your actions, and your actions become your habits, and your habits become your charecter, and your charecter is EVERYTHING!

Squad

Squad:13
Seat:3
Squad Specialty:stealth

Zanpaktou

Name:Koshinki
Description:The black Dragon
Unreleased Picture:?

Shikai Release:Embrace the shadows
Shikai Appearance:A fairly large pitch black scimitar with spikes jetting out on all sides
Shikai Picture:?
Shikai Ability:able to strike from the shadows(as if my shadow was alive and can attack as if it had a real sword)

Bankai Name:Kocosho
Bankai Appearance:A giant glossy black halbred
Bankai Picture:?
Bankai Ability:can create a bubble made up of shadows and can strike from EVERY angle, but drains energy more quickly then most bankai's

Kidou

Number of Kidou Known:4
Hado (Wave of Destruction):4
Bakudo (Binding Spell):77,58,1

Binding spells (Bakudo)

1. Sai - obstruction, paralyzes the target's muscles.
9. Geki - apparently engulfs the target in red light making them unable to move.
Incantation: Disintegrate, Black Dog of Rondanini. Look upon yourself and burn. Tear away your own throat!
58. Kakushitsuijaku - tracks and locates any spiritual force.
Incantation: Heart of the south, eye of the north, finger of the west, foot of the east, arrive with the wind and depart with the rain.
61. Rikujo-Ko-Ro - binds the target with six beams of light.
75. Gochu-Tekkan - forms a cage made of five incredibly high and thick pillars.
Incantation: Walls of ironsand, a priestly pagoda, glowing ironclad fireflies. Standing upright, silent to the end.
77. Tenteiku-Ra - transmits messages to anyone within Soul Society.
Incantation: Black and white net. Twenty-two bridges, sixty-six crowns and belts. Footprints, distant thunder, sharp peak, engulfing land, hidden in the night, sea of clouds, blue line.Form a circle and fly through the heavens.
99. Kin - binds the arms of the target with spiritual fabric and iron shafts.
99, part 2. bankin - The first song wraps the target in a strong fabric, the second song pierces it with metal blades, the final song smashes the target with an immense metal cube.
Incantation: first song: shiryu, second song: hyakurensan, final song: bankin taiho

Destructive spells (Hado)

4. Byakurai - fires a straight bolt of lightning from the extended forefinger of the caster.
31. Shakkaho - casts a red ball of spiritual energy at target.
Incantation: Ye Lord, Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man, Inferno and pandemonium, The sea barrier surges, March on to the south!
33. So-Katsui - casts a blue ball of spiritual energy at the target. Similar to 31 but more powerful and accurate.
Incantation: O Lord, Mask of flesh and bone, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man, Truth and temperance, Upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws!
54. Haien - is able to completely burn and incinerate a target.
63. Raiko-Ho - summons a huge energy wave that travels forward to annihilate the target. Incantation: Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle.
90. Kurohitsugi - surrounds the target in a building-sized black box of spiritual energy, which is then pierced by dozens of energy "spears", resulting in extensive damage on all parts of the target.
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Bleach Character~!   Custom Bleach Character~! Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom Bleach Character~!
Page 1 of 1